Actor: Nathan Jones
Former NFL player turned (mostly failed) businessman with a slice of vigilante
For the GM
- Narrative: He's a trouble magnet. Try as he might, Jason can't avoid bad crap coming at him. Naturally, he's going to end up getting sucked into Roland's pseudo-crusade...
- High school buddy of Roland Ritter who was star athlete (football, wrestling)
- Went pro in his junior year of college where he quickly gained a reputation due to being one of the largest (he's 6'11" after all) and strongest players in the league; as a result of his abnormal size and ability, he was frequently drug-tested to ensure he wasn't roiding out.
- Not being very business-minded, he relied on his older sister, Susan, to manage his finances which she did very well. His is the face of the "Power Surge!" energy drink as a result.
- Several years ago, while in Knight City to promote an action movie that Jason starred in - "Operation: Beowulf", an action-adventure about a superhumanly strong guy who is forced to work for a secret government organization - he and his sister were caught in a drive-by. Susan died instantly and Jason spent the next six months in the hospital, much of it in a near-coma.
- Upon release from the hospital, Jason faced long months of rehab as well as being let go by the NFL - understandably so since he couldn't exactly play anymore.
- Original "Virtual Comics" character