From OlympusRPG Wiki
- Dominant nation of the Free Commerce Bloc on Porozlo, Nemso is the wealthiest and most advanced state on the world, due in no small part to the fact that the Imperium-run starport chose it as the location for the primary downport.
- Nemso's official capital is actually the relatively small inland city, Kaloster.
- Despite this, Nemso is known principally for Madua, the coastal hub of commerce on the planet.
- Madua considers Skymarket Downs, the planetary startown, to be part of its metro area.
- The Port of Madua (known to the locals as 'Maddyport') is the busiest non-Imperium run space that was originally just a seaport; it is always active, regardless of the hour, and is handles upwards of 40% of the entire planet's trade. The port is also situated on the north end of 'Midnight Beach,' the world's longest (24 kilometers) unbroken stretch of black-sand beach.
- In recent years, there has been an internal push to declare Madua the official capital of Nemso. Although it is opposed by older citizens, the leading corporate interests who truly drive the direction of the nation have all but abandoned Kaloster, which likely means it is simply a matter of time before this actually takes place.
- In 1107, King Syzygy, the hereditary monarch, was overthrown in a short and relatively bloodless coup. The Nemso Parliament has since assumed complete leadership of the nation.
- Notable locations in Madua:
- Notable Personalities in Nemso
- Notable Organizations in Nemso
- Armalii Council - major biotech firm
- Elanus Risk Control Services - private security corporation that provides a host of services ranging from simple event security to professional mercenary companies
- Nashan Stellar Dynamics - multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, and satellites. Thanks to heavy offworld investing, they have moved into construction of starships.
- Sirta Foundation - biomedical non-profit organization that is a mover-and-shaker on the planet
- Trinary Helix - major genetic engineering and biotech company