Category:Campaign Information (KCC)
- Reference TL: 8
- Reference Culture: Western
- Reference Language: English
- Magic System: [TBD]
"No good deed goes unpunished." When does doing the Right Thing™ become wrong? When does doing the Wrong Thing™ become right? Is it worth the consequences?
Varies per individual PCs' solo "show." Overall (Crusaders team-up): dark-side-of-average comic-book crime drama (Ref: Netflix MCU series).
Ever-rising tide of criminality and chaos threatens to overwhelm Knight City, and turn it into a third-world war-zone.
- Expect BBEGs to go after PCs' significant-others/family-members/etc., and show no restraint or mercy. Some of them should die, eventually.
- Expect law-enforcement to do everything they can to pursue, prosecute, and incarcerate vigilantes, no matter how helpful they may be. PCs' may have to do jail-time.
- Expect BBEGs to have super-friends, and use them against the PCs.
- Hacking works on anything with a computer chip (within reason), but it's effectively a (narrative-based only) "superpower," and not just anyone with a keyboard can do it.