Actor: Colton Haynes, Ref: Arrow
Streetwise Skater-Punk with a Vampire Schtick (later: actual Half-Vampire)
- Rescue Addiction (Compulsive Behavior)
- Devil inside makes him want to beat on people; hero complex, makes him go after crims
Rhett was orphaned at a young age, and lived with several foster families throughout his childhood. Started skateboarding early, and showed some real talent that gained him notoriety on the local skater scene—known for his trademark "vampire cape" schtick. But he tended to hang out with the "wrong people," resulting in a drug habit through his high-school years that had him barely able to graduate. However, when one bad trip nearly ended his life and potential career as a skater, he immediately cleaned up, and would never touch the stuff again. Afterward, he started making life difficult for local dealers, earning him some enemies among the local drug gangs. During an attempt on his life, he was rescued by the Angel of Knight City. Inspired, he dedicated himself to ridding his neighborhood of its criminal/drug infestation. He shied away from offers of sponsorship, both because he didn't want to be beholden to anyone and because he couldn't reliably meet their expectations while trolling the streets at night for criminal activity to squash. Around a year ago, he was approached by "Yuri" who convinced him to come work for Aegis.
- Works with Raphael D'Angelo at Aegis, unaware of his secret identity or Project Spectrum
- In a (sometimes rough) relationship with Samantha since working with her at Aegis
- Dane Costen: new coworker (runner) at Aegis
- Keira Judge, coworker (boss/dispatch) at Aegis
- Unnamed coworkers at Aegis
Near-Pro-Level Freestyle/Street/Half-Pipe Skateboarder; Traceur; Street-Smart
For the GM
- Narrative: gets turned by a vampire (orig: Svyataslav Igorevich), but resists taking life, staying in a half-state (Ref: Lost Boys). Shadow-based power set (WoD: Lasombra). The "cape" becomes his super-costume.
- Not a martial-artist. Fights like David Belle in District B-13—acrobatic/parkour fighting
- Original "Virtual Comics" character